maandag 12 maart 2018

The Nina Blouse Tour

When I was invited to participate in the Nina Blouse blogtour of Coffee and Tread, I simply could not resist...
I had already seen several pictures of the Blouse in Instagram and I had already put it on my wishlist!

All other sewing/knitting projects where tossed aside and the search for a fitting fabric was started :)

Toen ik plots werd uitgenodigd om mee te doen met de Nina Blouse blogtour, kon ik gewoonweg niet weerstaan.
Ik had al enkele foto's van de blouse gezien op Instagram en ik was al volledig verkocht!

Alle andere naai- en brei projectjes werden even opzij gelegd en de zoektocht naar een passend stofje kon beginnen.


I found the perfect fabrics in Madeline's store. They are Satin with such lovely prints. Totally in love already.

After measuring I made the 2years with length between 3 and 4y.

Ik vond de perfecte stofjes Bij Madeline de Stoffenmadam in Lier. Het zijn satijntjes met de allerschattigste printjes op. Ik was op slag verliefd..


The puffy sleeves and decorative tucks add such a nice retro vibe to the blouse. I love they way its fits.

De pofmouwtjes en plooitjes aan de voorzijde zorgen voor een leuke retro touch. Het zit perfect :)



Instructions where not hard to follow - even when english is not your native language ;)

The Patterns come's with 3 sleeve options + a bow/ties from 4size and up. So I could not resist to make a second version with the cap sleeves.

Instructies zijn niet moeilijk te volgen, zelf als engels je moedertaal niet is ;)

Het patroon komt met 3 verschillende mouwopties + das/strik vanaf maatje 4. Dus ik kon het niet laten om nog een tweede hemdje te maken met de kapmouwtjes.


I made this version with a small tuck in the middle back. Just place the pattern on 1cm from te edge of you want to create this.

Ik maakte deze met een kleine stolpplooi in de middenrug, door gewoon het patroon op 1cm van de stofplooi te leggen.


Unfortunately the sun did not come out today, even-tough I did pray for her appearance... so pictures near the window is all I got since my daughter did not want to go outside with the short-sleeved blouse :p Who can blame her..

Spijtig genoeg kwam het zonnetje niet piepen vandaag, ook al had ik erom gevraagd ;)
Foto's bij het raam zijn het dus geworden, aangezien Elin niet naar buiten wou met de korte mouwen. Haha, kan ik het haar kwalijk nemen? :p




Coffee and Tread will have a discount: 20% off with the code NINAPATTERNTOUR.
Good through 03/19, 11:59 pm Central (Chicago) time zone. 
Go to Olga's Shop to check it out now ;) 


Pattern:
The Nina Blouse - Coffee and Tread

Fabrics:
Satin fabrics - found in Madeline de Stoffenmadam - Lier







2 opmerkingen:

  1. It’s so super cute! The fabric is perfect! Thank you so much for being on the tour! 💙💙💙

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my goodness, your little girl is SO cute! I love your tops too - the fabric choices are beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen